Frankford Middle School Enews
6TH GRADE PARENTS: Please provide an updated immunization record for your student at the beginning of the spring semester in January. If your child has not had the required TDAP booster, 2nd varicella, and meningitis vaccines, they must receive them and provide a copy to the clinic by May 1, 2016. You may call or email me with questions. Barbara Fox, RN. 469-752-5209; fax: 469-752-5220; Barbara.email@example.com.
Barbara Fox, RN
Frankford Middle School
STUDY CHATS –Math Help is Here!
Does your 6th or 7th grader need extra help in math? If so, Study Chats is available for them!
8th grade NJHS and AVID students help younger students with their math concepts from their homework.
When: Tuesday & Thursday mornings 7:45- 8:25 a.m. and Tuesday & Thursday after school 3:35-4:25 p.m.
*Students must have a pass from you saying Study Chats room 741 to come in the morning AND they must have transportation home to attend afterschool.
Where: AVID classroom 741
NJHS/AVID students may stop by Mrs. Wynne’s room to sign up to volunteer.
Upcoming Open Study Chat dates:
Nov. 17 & Nov 19
Dec. 1, 3, 8, 10
Questions? Please email: Karyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Plano ISD Infocenter
Plano ISD has implemented InfoCenter, allowing you to better control how you receive communications from your school or district. The following is a guide to help you get started.
What is InfoCenter?: InfoCenter provides access to all the messages and information sent by your organization. Accessible from any internet-enabled device, InfoCenter visually displays and organizes alerts, notifications, and attachments for easy review and reference. InfoCenter also allows you to customize how you receive communications from PISD (campus and district).
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?: Signing up for InfoCenter is easy. Using the email address that you have on file for your district (emergency card), follow these three steps:
1. Download the InfoCenter by SchoolMessenger app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market. You can also access the InfoCenter web portal at https://infocenter.schoolmessenger.com/
2. Click the “New User” button, enter your email address, and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token. Note: If you receive an “already claimed by another user account” error message that means you’ve already created a SchoolMessenger account via another SchoolMessenger product, such as Contact Manager. Simply follow the “Return to login” link and login. Use the “Forgot your password” link if needed.
3. After authenticating via the token sent to your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.
What’s in InfoCenter?:Once you’ve created your account, the records associated with your email address will be linked automatically. You can then:
- View the records associated with your account.
- Review the last 30 days worth of messages for all your associated records.
- View your contact information, and configure how you’d like to receive notifications.
Important Things to Know:
- Regardless of how you choose to receive notifications, all messages associated with your records will be retained in the InfoCenter inbox for 30 days.
- You can opt into receiving Device Notifications (Push) under Notification Preferences. When choosing to receive Device Notifications, a badge or alert will appear when you receive new communications from Plano ISD.
Our provider, SchoolMessenger, makes the security and privacy of your data a top priority. As one of over 100 approved signatories to Student Privacy Pledge, you can feel ensured that your student’s information is safe and will never be sold, rented or shared.