FILL YOUR CALENDAR...
WITH MORE JEWELRY BARS!
- Hold an open house
- Set up a display at a craft fair or other event
- Put an “ask me” button on your coat or purse
- Don’t be shy striking up a conversation with new people you meet
- Call your past hostesses
- Follow through – make sure all of your customers are satisfied with their orders
- Host an office party on your lunch break
- Advertise in your local newspaper or church bulletin
- When new catalogs are released mail them out to anyone who has shown interest
- Set up a school fundraiser
- Offer holiday specials
- Make your parties fun and memorable – play some booking games
- Leave catalogs behind at your doctor’s and dentist’s office
- Exchange catalogs with another Direct Sales Rep
- Let your hostesses know how much they saved by hosting a party
- Get involved in a Bridal event
- Be friendly and excited about your products
- Get all of your customers on the O2 Connection Newsletter so that they are reminded about O2 once a month
- Wear your jewelry and strike up a conversation every chance you get
- Leave a catalog with your hair stylist
- Set up a display at the mall
- Dress your orders up as “gifts” to make your customers feel special
- Encourage friends and family to host a show
- Mention the hostess rewards at least twice every party
- Make it look easy and do the work for your hostess
- Advertise in your local newspaper
- Leave your business card behind with a generous tip for your waitress
- Host a mystery hostess party
- Leave flyers and business cards on public bulletin boards in your area
- Offer a special for return customers
- During your party mention your hostess’s goal
- Maintain an active fan page and other social media sites
- Encourage guests to take a Take out Menu with them to share with family, friends and coworkers
- Ask past hostess’s to talk about their free products
- Host a Christmas Holiday shopping show for men
HELP YOUR HOSTESS EARN THIS EXCLUSIVE LOOK FOR FREE!
CHARMED TO MEET YOU
Mother and daughter team Kimberly and Kennedy Gosell started as Independent Designers with Origami Owl in January 2014 after Kennedy received an O2 Living Locket as a present for her 13th birthday.
Kimberly has been living with Lupus for 13 years and successfully underwent her second living-donor transplant in February, 2014. During this emotional and trying time for their family, Kimberly and Kennedy decided to launch their Origami Owl business as a way to refocus their energies away from the myriad of health issues that were an inevitable part of their day to day home life. For both Kimberly and Kennedy, the O2 experience has been an incredible way to grow together as both business partners and in their relationship as a mother and daughter, while having fun and making a difference.