The Life of David
A Man After God's Own Heart
1 Samuel / 2 Samuel
Group Presentation Expectations
- ALL group members are required to participate. If a group member is going to be absent, evidence of his/her participation should be included in the presentation.
- Presentations should be at least seven minutes not to exceed ten minutes.
- The presentation should cover the lifespan of David starting from his birth in Bethlehem through the life of his children (where we stopped in class).
- Be sure to include examples of how David's life can be learning lessons for teens in today's society.
- Creativity is STRONGLY encouraged to include songs, dances, art, technology, games, skits, or whatever it is that your group comes up with!!!
Presentation Due Date and Reward
Presentations will take place on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 during Bible Study at 6:30pm. All group members are expected to arrive on time and ready to present at the start of class. A drawing will take place to determine the order in which the presentations will take place. A prize for each individual of the winning team will be awarded.
Don't Miss This - WE WANT TO SEE YOU THERE
Group Preparation and Practice
Wednesday, Oct. 26th, 6:30pm
4201 Oakwood Avenue Northwest
Bible Study has been cancelled for the week BUT please use this time to meet and collaborate with your group! Bring your ideas and working materials and be prepared to put the finishing (or starting) touches on your presentation. Who knows...there may be food ;-)
Are you coming???? CLICK HERE to let us know!