February 17, 2019
With the 5th Six Weeks of school here, we want to thank everyone for your continued support of our students, teachers, and school as we collectively strive to provide optimal opportunities for learning each and every day.
Crosbyton Secondary administration and staffulty value the important contributions families make towards a student's success in school. There is no question about - success at school starts at home. Families are the most significant influence in a student's schooling. Families model both spoken and silent language in front of their students. One of the great hallmarks of a great school is the partnership between the school and families who work together for the best interest of all Crosbyton students.
Have a great week and as always... It's a Great Day to be a Chieftain!
Semester Exam Exemptions
- The student maintains a 96% attendance rate through the semester.
- The student must be passing all courses for the semester.
- The student has no major discipline defined as no more than four detentions, So Saturday School, no ISS or OSS moving forward.
- The student must be free of fees and fines from the Library.
- Students who are exempt but choose to take a semester exam can only improve their grades. In this case, the semester exam cannot negatively impact the semester average.
It is the student's responsibility to maintain all qualifying criteria moving forward. Failure to do so will disqualify the student's eligibility for any exemption.
Calendar of Events
- No School
- 6:00 pm CHS Girls vs Morton at Lubbock-Cooper HS
- Beginning of 5th Six Weeks
- 5:30 pm CHS Boys vs Southland
- Seniors TSI Reading & Writing / AM
- Seniors TSI Math / PM
- 4:00 pm Power-lifting at Slaton
- HS UIL Solo & Ensemble Contest
- 11:00 am Softball at Memphis
- 12:00 pm Baseball Alumni Game