During all conference periods in Room A246
Learn New Things!
12 Wiser Wednesday sessions are being offered this Fall. Choose at least 6 sessions to attend and register for them in Eduphoria so you get professional development credit. The more sessions you attend, the more chances you have to win! Plus you get to learn new things that will benefit you and the students in your classes.
What can I learn?
- September 11-iPads 101
- September 18-Macs 101
- September 25-Google Apps 101
- October 2-Google Drive on PC & Mac
- October 11-PBL Roll Out (A campus professional development day)
- October 16-Google Drive on iPads
- October 30-Appy Hour (Bring your favorite app or Web 2.0 site to share)
- November 6-PBL and Rubrics
- November 13-PBL Driving Questions
- November 20-Thinking Maps and Apps
- December 4-Collaborative Tech Tools
- December 11-Collaborative Tech Tools
Who is teaching these sessions?
The Wiser Wednesday sessions will be taught by Katie Delamarter, Strategic Design Coaches and our awesome campus teachers.
Where and when are the sessions?
The sessions are located in Room A246 and will start at the following times:
- 1st period: 8:25
- 2nd period: 10:05
- 3rd period: 11:45
- 4th period: 2:10