Factories have been causing lots of pollution and costs lots of money to produce its goods. The pollution from factories releases contaminants into the atmosphere making the air clouded with chemicals.
- It is a source that makes our vehicles run.
- It makes carbon dioxide.
- It is cheap labor.
- It is a good source for jobs
- It produces goods that are necessary.
- Negative causes on society.
- Companies get charged heavily for their use of factories.
- If we lesson the amount of factories it will have a negative effect on the economy.
- Jobs will go away if we get rid of factories.
The video shows the effects of industrial pollution
In conclusion, spending money on big factories is not worth it, due to the high amount of pollution that they produce.
Carter Gasparini and Parker Stone.