Homeschool Parents Come Get Recharged.
Thursday, December 17th from 12pm to 4pm.
Americas Got Soccer
3488 N. Andrews Ave., Oakland Park, FL 33309
Have you traversed dark valleys this first semester? It’s time to come together and REIGNITE our joy!
Event Goals: REignite your joy to homeschool your children.
Parents get REcharged, local leadership gets REvealed, and kids get REcreational time!
Special Guest Speaker: Tracy Pons, FPEA Representative
• FREE for Parents ($5 lunch optional)
• Lunch and supervised games for children ages 6 and up ($15)
• Space is limited. Maximum cost for all children per family is $30.00 total.
- 12:00 - 12:45 pm - Lunch (pizza, chips and Soccer Punch)
- 12:45 - 1:30 pm - Tracy Pons (FPEA), Starting Point: Homeschooling 101
- 1:30 - 1:45 pm - Break
- 1:45 - 2:15 pm - Local Leadership Reveal, Goals, and More
- 2:15 - 3:00 pm - Presentation: The “Why” Behind the “What”: Classical. Christian. Community.
- Come hear testimonies from Challenge parents, get practical help for C3, and more.
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm - Awesome Books & Classical Conversations. Fellowship time.
- Enter the raffle to win free books!
“Do all things without murmurings and disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life;” Philippians 2:14-16a
For more information please contact Monica Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305.301.4407
This event is open to all homeschooling families or prospective homeschooling families.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS
Online Registration Required by Wednesday DEC 16th, 2015