All About Mercury
Mercury is made of mainly iron with it's core making up about 75% of the planet.
It's the closest planet to the sun with a temperature between -173 Celsius to 427 Celsius.The average distance from Mercury to the sun is 57.91 million km. Mercury period of rotation is 59 earth days and It's period of revolution is 88 earth days. Mercury has no moons.
- Mercury is the smallest in the solar system.
- Has an atmosphere that changes with it's distance to the sun.
- Mercury is the second densest planet.
- Mercury is the second hottest planet.
- Only two spacecraft has every visited Mercury.