Middle School Scheduling
MIDDLE SCHOOL ONLY... changes ahead!
Starting on Wednesday, November 11th, we will be moving to a revised schedule for Middle School ONLY!
Summary of Changes
- Dismissal time changes from 1:40 PM to 12:55 PM.
- Transition time between classes increases from 3 minutes to 5 minutes to allow teachers more time to pass between classes.
- Homeroom decreases from 10 minutes to 7 minutes.
- Class periods decrease in time from 45 minutes to 43 minutes.
- A 10 minute break is added after Period 3 for students and staff to have a quick snack.
- Upon arrival, students will be able to grab breakfast from the breakfast cart which can be used as their snack or they can pack a snack from home. There will be no restrictions on what students bring for snack (unless they are in an allergy classroom), however we request that whatever students bring should be easily consumed within the 10 minutes provided.
- Students who order lunch be able take their lunches “grab and go” style. Lunches will be delivered to classrooms by 10:15AM ahead of the allotted snack break and students can eat a portion of their lunch as their snack if desired.