Moana Jr. Day 6!
TECH CREW - 7/19/21
You can change the language of this email by scrolling to the bottom and using google translate.
We are so happy and excited to have the campers back for Week 2!
They did a great job finalizing most of the set and other technical aspects. They decorated the proscenium and finished other props. The stage looks beautiful and we can't wait for the rest of the campers, and all of you during performances, to see and appreciate what our tech campers have put together!
Soon, the tech campers are going to transition from build mode to learning how to run the show and be on run crew for performances. We hope they're excited to see what the performance campers have been working on as they'll get to watch the combined run through on the stage tomorrow.
Our recap video will be posted on RRPA social media this evening, so be sure to check it out!
We can't wait to see the campers back tomorrow!
Camp Dates and Times:
Monday, July 19th - Friday, July 23rd from 9 am - 4 pm
PERFORMANCE: Please see the attached form with campers' show assignments
1. PICKUP TIME - Pickup starts promptly at 3:45. We ask that parents arrive as close to that time as possible so students aren't left to sit with our staff past camp's close
2. DROPOFF - When dropping off your students for the day, please pull all the way up. We ask that you don't park and get out of your cars to bring your students in the building, or allow your student to walk across the parking lot to arrive every day. It can be a safety issue and we don't have staff designated to watch traffic and crossing lanes for students
3. CLOTHING - Please make sure students are wearing appropriate clothing for tech camp. This means closed toed shoes at all times, along with clothes that can get paint on them. We are doing lots of painting this week and most campers will be painting at one time or another, so please don't send them in any clothing that can't get dirty/pain on it.
How to prepare for Camp!
- Your Clear Bin with the following supplies below
- A Reusable Water Bottle that is unique and clearly marked with your child's name.
- Paint Clothes! Please bring clothes that you do not mind getting paint on throughout camp.
- Tennis Shoes for safety. Must be closed toe.
- A packed lunch that will not go bad (with appropriate silverware). There will be no microwaves this year as this is a high-touch surface.
- A Mask
- Sun Screen - in the event we can spend time outdoors.
- A Hat/Sunglasses - in the event we can spend time outdoors.
Director of Health and Safety - Medication
She will be available throughout camp to help with all of your child's physical and emotional needs.
Pick-Up and Drop Off - NEW PROCEDURES
PICK-UP: 3:45 - 4:15 - Pick Up will occur in front of the Main Lobby. Students will be individually released to the cars to prevent students from crossing in front of traffic.
Early Pick-up/Late Drop-Off
Please do not call us; email is the MOST effective way to get in touch with us.
How do I purchase tickets?
Additionally, instructions on how to purchase will be in this email.
Tickets will go on sale to you on Monday, July 12th, and to the public on July 13th.
If you have questions about purchasing tickets or accessing your ticket codes, please email Ian Underhill at email@example.com.
We will allow up to 600 audience members per performance so that tickets will be open to the general public, and there will be no limit on how many tickets you can purchase.
Email Communication Always Preferred
WHAT TO BRING
We request that all students bring their materials in a clear bin. No book bags. This allows us to help students quickly and efficiently find materials. Additionally, the clear bin is a great way for students to store things in a tidy way. Would you please not bring book bags to the program? We strongly recommend a large enough bin to fit a folder, a lunch box, shoes, make-up, and misc. Items.
Here is the Link we are recommending from Amazon.
Please steer clear of anything with nuts, as we have a few students with severe nut allergies.