By Emily Avila
- Do not use all caps. This will make it look like you are screaming at the person.
- Do not spam. Spamming someone will annoy them and later on they might not respond to your messages.
- Try to avoid sarcasm as much as you can. People can't read things in the same tone you do and sometimes it can cause problems.
- Double check you are sending it to the right person. If you don't, you will probably send something you don't want someone else to see to the wrong person.
- Don't crash conversation. Crashing someone's group chat for the "fun" of it will definitely angry the other people.