WHS Warrior Bulletin
Pick up and Drop Off Routines
Before and After School
Drop off before school
- Four entrances are open at 7:30 am in the morning. Main east entrance, the entrance(door towards east) on the north drive between the school and Coram Deo Church, the Sports Mall entrance near the south lot, and the west entrance nearest the tennis courts.
- If dropping off in front of the school on the east side, please pull up to the area indicated by the green star on the student pickup diagram below. This allows multiple cars to drop off at the same time and will make the process quicker.
After school pick up at main entrance
- To increase safety and not turn Pacific Street into a parking lot, please pull into the lot and temporarily park in the rows indicated by yellow in the parking diagram leaving space for cars to pull by.
- Do not pull into the extra drop off lane near the curb (red line) for after school pickup. You will get trapped.
- Coming 10 minutes after school is released is also a great way to alleviate some of the traffic pressure at release time, 3:10 pm.
We work to be good neighbors with Countryside Village. To assist with this here are a few guidelines.
- Countryside parking lot is for customers of shops and stores at Countryside.
- Please do not use this area as your pickup or drop-off zone for school. The parking is for customers.
- You can temporarily park on the west side of 87th Ave. to wait for your student. Please do not block any resident driveways.
- Students walking up to Shamrock to parking near Christ the King should use the sidewalk on 87th Ave.
Bus Pickup Zones
After school pickup for students using bus transportation is on the west and north side of the school.
- Students living inside the Westside Community Schools district are picked up on the west side of the building.
- Students living outside the Westside Community Schools district are picked up on the north side of the building.