Spending Holiday In Krabi
Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach
What to Look for When Vacationing with Kids
Holiday Inn Krabi is an Ao Nang family hotel that aims to bring modernity and a touch of tropical together. At Holiday Inn Krabi, we believe in customer satisfaction that is why we do our best to provide quality service to our clients. As we are an Ao Nang family hotel, we make sure that every member of the family is satisfied. We have numerous amenities for all the family members. Kids and teenagers can hang out and be entertained in playgrounds or special kids and teen zones while the parents can relax under the sun, bathe in our pools and get special treatment at our own spa. Holiday Inn Krabi also believes in connectivity and staying connected and for this reason, we are offering free Wi-Fi so that our clients would be able to stay in touch with the online world.
Since we are a family-friendly hotel, we acknowledge that it can be quite difficult to find a suitable accommodation when vacationing with kids. For this reason, we want to help families out a little. Here are some things you should be looking for when vacationing with kids.
1. Pool. Family trips could never be complete without some swimming. If you are going to choose a hotel, make sure they have hotels that your kids can swim in. Some hotels have opening and closing pool hours and when you find a hotel like this, make sure the pool hours are on par with your schedule.
2. Suites. Admit it. It can be quite difficult for parents to sleep next to their kids that it is why families are better suited to go with suites as they have separate bedrooms or children’s rooms. Suites also come with a fridge, stove-tops and microwaves plus you can stay up late, watch a movie or read.
3. Cribs. If you have an infant with you then you should definitely look for a hotel that provides play pens or a crib with wheels because they’ll definitely make your life much easier.
4. Green Space. Look for a hotel with a grass yard where you can lay down and relax as your children run around.
5. Hot Breakfast. Nothing makes a good morning than an access to warm and ready-made breakfast.