Time Management and Productivity
Rutgers OPA Fall 2017 Series Workshops
Join us Monday, September 25, 2017
"Time is more valuable than money, you can get more money, but you can not get more time." - Jim Rohn.
HOW TO REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR TIME AND BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
It’s the end of your workday, and you have not accomplished everything you meant to do. Your days go fast, and your to-do list keeps growing every day. Sounds familiar? Effective time management is an indispensable and highly valued skill in any job or career. This workshop will provide practical tips on how to better manage your time so that you can get the most done during your workday and focus on your most important goals. You will learn how to stay mentally on task and become more productive.
- Date: Monday, September 25, 2017
Two locations on the same day at different times.
- Location 1: Dean's Conference Room, Hill Hall Room 315, Newark Campus
- Time: 9:30 a.m–11:00 a.m.
- Location 2: Dean's Conference Room, RWJMS Research Tower, New Brunswick Campus
- Time: 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Sponsor: Office of Postdoctoral Affairs & Rutgers Center for Global Advancement and International Affairs (GAIA)
- Workshop presented by: Dr. Itzamarie Chevere-Torres, Associate Director of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs.
Light refreshments will be served. Please register before this Friday, September 15.
Rutgers University-wide, Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA)
Reporting to the University-wide Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, and committed to advancing the University’s mission to conduct cutting-edge research and advanced training, the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs supports postdoctoral researchers and their faculty mentors by providing a central hub for professional development, knowledge sharing, and community building opportunities.
Nelson Biology Laboratories
604 Allison Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854