Vasco Da Gama
- Vasco Da Gama
- He was the first European to sail from from European to India around Africa.
- He was born on 1460 in sines Portugal.
- Vasco Da Gamas dad was a knight & an explorer.
Reasons for Exploration
- The king of Portugal told him to explore.
- He could become rich trading spices in Europe.
- he left for his voyage from Lisbon Portugal on July 8 1497.
- he used a boat for transportation.
- he traded spices too become rich.
- He died December 23 1524 in Co-chi India.
- He took a boat all around Europe and India.