News for the HRRS/Juan Diego Academy Community
Principal's Message - Feb. 10th
I hope that everyone enjoyed the excitement of Catholic Schools Week. The kids seemed to have a blast and the teachers really went all out with those spirit days!! We definitely showcased what makes Holy Rosary the amazing place it is. We are a fun, caring, faith-filled community committed to providing a high-quality academic environment for all of our students. Our school is a unique place. What creates this fantastic place? The staff, the students, and the outstanding commitment from our families. Thank you for all you do for Catholic education!
Don't forget...today is the start of Lent.
Have a wonderful week!
Important Reminders for this Week!!
- Wed - Ash Wednesday, Lent Begins!!
- Thurs - All School Mass at 9 am
- Crab Feed Auction Items due to Sarah by February 12th!! Smckinney@hrrsjda.org
- Fri - Conferences - Feb. 12th (No School for Students)
- No School for President's Day - Feb. 15 & 16
- Tuition Contract Meetings - Feb. 25 & 26
- Registration Deadline for Current Families - Feb. 26th
Registration Deadline for Current Families: Feb. 26
Registration Fees/Timeline for 2016 - 17!!
Feb. 1 - 26: Registration for Current Families
Feb. 29: Registration Opens for All
Registration Fees* for 2016 - 17:
- $125 (1 Student), $250 (2+ Students) before March 25
- $150 (1 Student), $300 (2+ Students) after March 25
- *Reminder: Your spot is not "locked in", until all registration fees are paid and the registration packet is completed.
K - 8 Tuition Fees for 2016 - 17:
- 1 Student = $5650 ($20/month increase on the 10 month plan)
- 2 Students = $9920 ($30/month increase on the 10 month plan)
- 3+ Students = $12700 ($40/month increase on the 10 month plan)
P.K. Tuition Fees for 2016 - 17:
$6500 per Student* (*Existing families who have a child going from P.K. 3 to P.K. 4 can receive the K - 8 Tuition Amounts)
Reminder: All families who refer a newly enrolled family will receive a free month of tuition.
**Fulcrum should be notifying people of the Fulcrum Tuition Assistance awards by late February.
- Juan Perez and all who are ill right now.
The auction deadline is right around the corner. Reminder - Auction items totaling $100.00 are due no later than Wednesday, February 17th. After that, each family will be billed $150.00. If you would prefer not to procure items or put a basket together you can pay the $100 fee directly to the office. Thank you to the families that have already turned in auction items or paid the auction fee.
Volunteers needed for the Crab Feed/Auction.
We are in need of a large amount of volunteers to make this event a success. We are looking for help with set-up, decorations, silent auction tables, food service and check-in/check-out. Please see the comprehensive handout that is included in this week’s envelope to see areas where you can assist. This is a great event to get a bulk of your volunteer hours complete for the year. The required family volunteer hours are 30 and for single family households they are 15.
Auction related questions? Contact Sarah McKinney at email@example.com.
Curriculum Corner: Facts about Lent!
Here is a great website to tell you all about Lent:
Questions or Comments? Contact Dr. Yaden at Byaden@plu.edu