Spike's Friday Flyer
May 18 - 22
Next Week at East York...
*Start each day by visiting the EY Website for a Morning Message from Dr. Fuhrman!
Monday, May 18th - Friday, May 22nd
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 3 11:30-12:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 4 12:30-1:30
- Synchronous Learning: Grade 5 1:30-2:30
- READ, READ, READ
- Practice Math Facts
Student Belongings/Items Pick Up (Click here for more specific details.)
- Tuesday, May 26: 1:00-4:00
- Wednesday, May 27: 8:00-11:00
*East York benefits from every online order. *All Book orders over $25 will ship to your home for free! *Great time to pick up some summer reading!
The PTO prepared a silent auction of all the items that were donated in preparation for the May Fest Basket Raffle. Click the button above to access the auction and start bidding! All funds raised directly benefit East York Students.
YSEF - IMPACT FOUNDATION/COVID-19
- Related Arts Learning Menu
- How to find ConnectEd Math Games
- Forward Learning Academic Resources
- PTO Meeting Minutes - May 4th
- Meaningful May - Action for Happiness Calendar
- Spike's Delightful Diversions
- Spike's Resources for Students
- Letter from Dr. Fuhrman: 4th Marking Period Grading
- Shortcut to accessing teacher classrooms: EY Staff webpage
- Impact Foundation is here to help during this difficult time. Click HERE for details!