Miss Hunter's Class Newsletter
Week of September 19, 2016
A few quick IGNiTE reminders:
There were a few times this week that students came to school with their chromebooks dead or close to dead. Your child must bring their chromebook to school every day, charged and ready to go. Students are not to bring chargers to school. If your child is not able to charge their chromebook all the way before coming to school, they will be required to leave them at school each night instead of taking the computer home.
SUPPLIES NEEDED! We will begin using 2 folders and 2 (preferably spiral or composition) notebooks in the classroom.
- 1 folder: Take-home folder for homework, class newsletter, flyers, etc. This folder will travel between school and home and may stay in your child's backpack.
- 1 folder: Unfinished Work folder for students to keep track of work that needs to be completed at school. This folder will stay at school.
- 1 notebook: Reading response notebook. This notebook will stay at school.
- 1 notebook: Math notebook for in-class math work. This notebook will stay at school.
- OneSolePurpose shoe delivery
- Book Fair
- September 28th: Boyd Bodega
- Grandparent's Day 1:00-3:00
- Open House 5:00-6:30