MP3 Week 9: Logic Gates Continued
This Week Mission
- Please come to chat prepared to work together in Scratch!
- Read through the logic gate examples below!
Mission #3: Click on the Logic Gates Activity
- Choose 1 Logic Gate to describe (or more if you want )
- Start thinking of a story you could create in Scratch that explains one (or more if you want) Logic Gate. Next week, your assignment will be to create your own Logic Gate story in Scratch!
- Watch the Minecraft Red Stone video on Logic Gates!
Example (You Choose Just 1 Gate to Describe!)
BrainPop Login Info
Click on "Graphic Organizer", login, then click the "Graphic Organizer" tab. You can type directly on the page, or print it out and write.
Choose 1 Logic Gate Example & Then Describe It
Using the Graphic Orgainzer!
Use The Examples Below to Help You!
In minecraft you can use red stones as a power source and guess what? They run on logic gates! So, even if you don't play minecraft, this is a good explanation of those logic gates we've been talking about. Check it out!