Falcon Ridge Family Updates
August 17, 2020
Please check out the Materials Pick-up Schedule Below (3rd - 8th grades)
Materials Pick-up for 3rd - 8th Grades
- Last name beginning with A-F (4:00-5:00 pm)
- Last name beginning with G-L (5:00-6:00 pm)
- Last name beginning with M-Z (6:00-7:00)
Tuesday, August 25th
- Last name beginning with A-F (9:00-10:00 am)
- Last name beginning with G-L (10:00-11:00 am)
- Last name beginning with M-Z (11:00-12:00 am)
*This event has been scheduled outdoors with maximum social distancing planned.
** Kindergarten through second grade teachers will be scheduling separate appointments to pick up materials.
*** Please leave extra family members and friends at home to allow for social distancing.
**** If you cannot find a time that works for your schedule, you may attend during a different slot. Please remember to social distance.
Virtual Back to School Night Rocks! Has been postponed
- Check out the new Falcon Ridge website on Monday, August 24th
- Virtual Back to School Night Rocks! videos will be available
Meet our New Staff Member
We are Preparing for Students!
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The first day of school is Wednesday, August 26th.
Q: How does my child get materials for school?
A: Materials pick-up for 3rd through 8th grades will be August 24th and 25th. Please come by last name and leave extra family and friends at home to allow for social distancing.
Q: When will Kindergarten through 2nd grade pick up their materials?
A: The Kindergarten, first, and second grade teachers will be scheduling individual appointments for families of young students. Please watch for communication.
Q: How do I check out a Chromebook for my student?
A: Please be watching for communication from the office regarding a Chromebook checkout agreement form.
Q: How long will school be online?
A: The first two weeks of school will be online, however we will reevaluate based on the amount of community spread and current CDH information.