Parent and Family Engagement
Parenting + Remote Learning 2020-21
It's not easy being a parent during these COVID times....
FREE VIRTUAL TRAINING -January 12, 2021
If you're a parent trying to manage your kids at home during this pandemic....or trying to strike a balance between your own job and your life while providing the increased support your kids need during these stressful time...
You might want to register for this free training hosted by Love and Logic.
Participants will learn solutions to current challenges facing families including:
- Parenting in the age of COVID
- Helping kids with anxiety, depression, worry and stress
- Helping kids stay motivated in virtual school
- Dealing with challenging behaviors
- Long-term effective parenting strategies
- Caring for your own mental health
Space is limited Click the following link to register:
1) Taking Care of You:
While we're not quite in quarantine anymore, with kids staying home and parents working from home, it can still feel as if we are. This article offers helpful tips for managing your time.
2) Supporting your kids through these challenging days:
This article gives helpful tips for nurturing kids' resiliency -- yes, we're all missing out on A LOT, but let's offer other ways to think about it all.
This article gives some good tips for how to give teenagers their space when it feels like we're all stuck in one room, together.