pasta is the best
- tomato sauce
- diced tomato
- bay leaves
- diced basil
- dried aregano
- salt and pepper
- prep:20 minutes
- cook:1 hour
- ready in:1 hour 20 minutes
- in a large skillet , Hamburg over medium heat ; drain and set aside
- in a large saucepan, over medium heat, mix tomato sauce, diced tomato, bay leafs, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and Hamburg; mix well
- simmer over medium-low heat for at least one hour; best if simmered all day.
- bring a large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. add pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes or until cooked to be still firm when bitten; drained.
- mix sauce with hot pasta, serve.