What's Up @ Skaggs?
Thank Yous and Celebrations
- Four day week!!!!
- Cheri has done a wonderful job with her first week at Skaggs!
- Thanks to Dustin for setting up some March Madness fun!
- Congratulations on staying awake all week long!!! It was a horrible idea to have Daylight Savings and returning from Spring Break at the same time!
- Thank you to Nia for her presentation on STAAR. Also to all of you for being a good audience!
- Thanks to Shelley for covering a ton of carpool duties for me!
- Julie survived her first Kindergarten Roundup! Thanks to Shelley, Cheri, Megan and Mary for their help!
- Thanks to Megan and Nia for all their hard work on TELPAS!
Erin Oberschlake-Not only did you just return from maternity leave.......you completed and passed your TELPAS calibration on your first day back!!! We are glad to have you back!
2/21-Beginning of 4th Nine Weeks
2/23-#skaggslearns @ 3:00 Everyone in Library-G/T Update (not paras or nurse)
2/24-Report Cards Go Home for Grades 3-5
- The TELPAS writing sample window closes this week. Please refer to emails from Megan and Nia.
- 4th and 5th grade STAAR training is Monday during planning. Support staff please plan to participate in the training with the grade you are assisting.
- There will still be tutoring Mon, Tue and Thursday for third grade only.