Lakeland Counseling News
March 7 - 11
During these meetings Counselors are reviewing schedule choices that students have entered, answering any questions the students may have, checking that the math placement is appropriate, reviewing transcripts to see if necessary graduation requirements are being met, and making recommendations for electives or advanced placement classes that may be appropriate for that particular student.
Date: Saturday April 09, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: MSU College of Veterinary Medicine
Attention Juniors - Junior Leadership Oakland
Junior Leadership Oakland is the place that encourages and empowers young adults to develop their full potential through three, full-day interactive workshops.
The Junior Leadership Oakland Program is FREE to participate, however you must apply to this highly sought-after summer program.
Oakland Community College - Auburn Hills Campus
G Building - Student Center
2900 Featherstone Road, Auburn Hills, Mi 48326
June 20-22, 2016
Deadline for applications is: Noon on April 15, 2016
To learn more or to apply please visit:
Nancy Maurer, Leadership Oakland Executive Director, by phone: 248.952.6880 or email: email@example.com.
CMU Leadership Camp
Each camp can only serve 150 prospective CMU students, so you are encouraged to register and make payment as soon as possible.
Application deadline is April 21, 2016 or until all spaces are filled.
For more information:
- March 7-18 - Individual Scheduling Meetings
- March 8 - No School
- March 11 - Deadline for AP Test Registration. However, there is a grace period! PaySchools will close registration FIRST THING Monday morning (3/14)
- March 14 - Local Scholarships are DUE to Mrs. Roberto by 3pm!
- March 16 - Conferences 3:00-6:00pm
- March 16 - Freshman Expo 6:30-8:00 for parents and their 8th grade students
- March 20 - National College Fair @ Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi (2:00-4:00pm)
- March 21 - National College Fair @ Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi (8:30 - 12:00pm)
- March 25 - No School
- March 28-April 1 - Spring Break
Please do not forget that Local Scholarship Applications are due March 14th to Mrs. Roberto! Click HERE to connect to the Local Scholarship website.