Friday, June 21st, 2019
No Friday Folders ~ They Will Come Home Wednesday
- Bring a Bag Lunch - make sure it's labeled and packed with nonperishable food
- Drinks - these kids are always thirsty!
- Sunscreen - apply before school and bring extra
- Water Shoes or Old Sneakers - it's a very rocky beach
- Swim Suits & Towels - come prepared!
- Plastic bag - to hold your wet shoes, towel, and swim suit
Make sure everything is labeled!
The weather forecast isn't looking great for Monday! Please stay tuned to your remind app in case we need to cancel early Monday morning!
Remember, that I have to have a note in my possession in the morning on Monday before we head to Onanda. We will load buses here around 9:00 to head to the park. At 1:30 we will load buses to return to school.
The Things I Loved This Week.....
- kids supporting classmates when they won awards
- a positive note from the substitute who was in our room on Monday
- how much the kids enjoy eating lunch in the classroom
- the flexibility the kids have shown as we've tried to meet our goals this week
Tuesday - Byrne Dairy Trip & Early Dismissal (11:45)
Wednesday - Last Day of School & Early Dismissal (11:45)