SPEARMAN STORM WATCH
Mother/Son Event Friday 13
* PLEASE SEE FLYER IN YOUR CHILD'S TAKE HOME FOLDER.
This Friday we will have the CRITTER KEEPER joining us at Spearman for a fun night of pizza and creepy, crawly critters. This event is for sons and their mom (grandmother, aunt, etc.)
Cost: $10 for Mother and Son and $3 for each additional son.
ATTENTION: SCHEDULE for the Night
- 6:00-7:00 Kindergarten-2nd Grade will start in the gym with the Critter Keeper
- 6:00-7:00 3rd-5th Grade will start in the cafeteria for Pizza
- 7:00 the two groups will switch and either go eat or go see the Critter Keeper in the gym.
Check out our new piano lab! Spearman students will learn to play the piano! How awesome is that!
We envision a school...
- Where all stakeholders feel safe and the environment is conducive to optimum learning.
- Where differences in student needs are recognized, valued, and addressed to maximize opportunities for success.
- Where all stakeholders are treated with fairness and respect.
- Where all stakeholders are accountable and collaborate in the educational process.
- Where students are college and career ready for the changing demands of society through progressive, rigorous and engaging educational experiences.
- Where individuals are provided relevant curricular opportunities to promote critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Where all stakeholders are encouraged to recognize, respect and embrace diversity.
We believe the following:
- Students learn best in a safe and secure environment where they are valued and treated with fairness and respect.
- A safe environment includes the physical, emotional and social well being of all students and staff.
- Digital citizenship and online safety are the responsibility of all stakeholders.
- All individuals can learn, be successful, and make a valuable contribution to society.
- Each individual has different needs and deserves equal opportunities to achieve at his/her greatest potential.
- A world class education, as defined by the Profile of the South Carolina Graduate, is the responsibility of all stakeholders. Learning is a lifelong process that requires perseverance and self-direction.
PROFILE OF THE SC GRADUATE
Please review the document below. We all need to be familiar with this profile. Click on link to see the PDF of the PROFILE OF SC GRADUATE