September 7, 2020
Opening of School Calendar
Resources For Practice at Home
Follow Five Steps to Wash Your Hands the Right Way
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Follow these five steps every time.
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Kindergarten and Preschool Screening
Requested Technology and Remote Learning Kits
Kits will also be provided for in person students on the first day of school. These kits will support student learning should we have to have a class, individual students or the whole school go to remote learning.
Transportation/Drop Off/Pick Up
Once we have this information, drop of and pick up times for families driving their child to school can be determined and will be communicated. We will be utilizing the School Dismissal program and once details are worked out, more information for parents will be provided.
Free Lunch and Breakfast
Parents will be asked to order breakfast and lunch in advance using the School Cafe application. More information will be shared in the near future.
The District Instructional Coaches are hosting Family Tech Nights to help answer questions about the programs that teachers will be using to instruct students this fall.