University of Kentucky Updates
Deadlines for Applications, Housing & Scholarships
Greetings from UK!
We hope your semester is off to a good start. We wanted to check in with you and share a few reminders/updates as we approach February 15th.
- Regular Decision Application Deadline – February 15th
- We are still accepting admissions applications for our regular decision deadline. Student can apply via Common Application or our UK Application.
- If you have any students that need specific help completing their admissions application, you can have them complete this form to have either myself or one of our other admission counselors reach out to assist: Individual Appointment Request.
- Housing Deadline – February 15th
- This is the early action housing deadline for students that have already been admitted. Students that apply by February 15th will have the opportunity to apply for a Living Learning Program as well as go through the room selection process in April.
- This link provides helpful information for students who are completing the housing application: Housing Application
- William C. Parker Diversity Scholarship – March 15th
- Students can apply once they have been admitted to UK and information about that application process can be found here: WCP Scholarship Application.
- Admitted Student Next Steps
- Students that have been admitted to UK often ask what they need to do next. Here is another great resource for all admitted students along with the acceptance packet we sent to all of our students: Admitted Student Page
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- We are still reviewing applicants for academic and competitive scholarships. The final awards for these should be sent to students by early March.
- We have started to send some initial Financial Aid Packages to students. That primarily would include students that have completed their FAFSA and already been accepted to UK. Those packages include some FAFSA based awards as well as any academic scholarships that have already been sent to the student. Again, keep in mind that final academic and competitive scholarship offers will not be made until early March so those will not always be on a student’s estimated financial aid packages.