Keeping your kids safe around water
- Never leave infants and toddlers unsupervised near water alone
- Make sure you never leave them alone in 4ft of water
- Never let your children drink from outdoor hoses or puddles
- Don't leave toys in or near water where they may attracted your child
- Do not leave buckets filled with chemical liquids around your house area
- NEVER LET YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF ARMS REACH!!!!
Importance of water safety ?
Because a child can drown silently within 30's drowning is the leading cause of accidental deaths for children under five United States and rate from the highest among one to two year old's (the risk of children drowning are different for children age) the injures from or of drownings are spinal cords, comas , broken limbs .
- Do keep a supervised eye on your child
- Do learn how to preform CPR just in case
- Make sure your child has a life jacket
- Do have emergency contacts saved into phone
- Make sure to have your child in arm's reach at all times