March 15, 2019
Saturday - March 16
9 am Set-up for TLS Sunday
Sunday - March 17
8:15 and 10:45 Church TLS Sunday
Monday - March 18
4:30 4th and 6th Grades Make A Splash
6:15 pm WISCO Grade School Band
Tuesday - March 19 Band Lessons
12:00 pm Operations Team Meeting
3:45 pm Faculty Meeting PD Chapter 5
3:45 pm Wrestling
Wednesday - March 20
8:45 am Chapel Pastor O
3:45 & 6:30 pm lent Service and Supper
Thursday - March 21
7:30 am 5-8 Meeting
3:45 pm 6-8 Math Club
6:30 pm 1-4 Spring Fling
Friday - March 22
End of 3rd Quarter
2:45 pm Jr. Choir
Saturday - March 23
9 am Forensics
Sunday - March 24
8:15 and 10:45 Church
- Make sure you have your questions done for the faculty meeting on Tuesday Chapter 5.
- Quarter ends next Friday. Please plan on having grades done by Monday, April 1st.
- Remember to be here on Saturday at 9 to set up for TLS Sunday. I believe we will be singing call to worship for both services.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
This article talks about the importance of using GOs and then gives some example uses.
Digital Citizenship is all of our jobs as teachers. We need to be teaching our students how to correctly filter and use the resources on the internet. Just because we can copy and paste that does not mean it is always the best way.
I felt this dovetails nicely with our book we are reading about professional development.
I choose this video because it could help us to contemplate two thoughts.
- Are we teaching our students good techniques for how to review or study material?
- Are we helping them find technology that might aid them in this process?
Quizlet can be a great tool. It is not the only one available and it does have it positives and negatives.