Result that I had
- It had starch and so did green and non other powders and starch.
- When we did the oil test it separated and when we did the green with the oil it also separated.
- The pH was about the same as the red. So we think there is also is red.
- And the pr was the same as the green and is a light color of pink or a red.
- The reason we chose these tests was to if there was to see if there was any matches and we did find a couple of matches.
- And thought it had red and green. And that we thought green because it was the only one with a positive test for starch. And we thought there was red because it had the same pH when we did the test.
This is the iodine test that we did and it is a positive test. That means it contains starch.
This is the oil test and it separated with oil on the top and the powder on the bottom.
This is the pr test that we did and it was a pinkish redish color and was bright.
This is the color of the pH test and it was a 7 which is a neutral and is a light but yet dark green.
And this is all of our tests and is a colorful tray.
What I learned
- I learned about cross contamination and how it works.
- And about science safety and how it is operated.
- And how experimenting works
- And how to tell if it is a base or a acid.