Volume 28, Week(s) 4/24 - 5/5
Lead Learner's Message
Goooooood evening #BroncoStrong faculty and staff. As we wrap up our 34th week of school, keep using every minute of every class to improve student learning outcomes. Like I've stated before, keep teaching those LIFE CHANGING LESSONS everyday because you can impact our kiddos' in ways that touch their lives beyond academics. Thanks for all you do!
Now, get out there and ignite your shine and make the rest of the year count! By the way, have the best FRIDAY of the week!
2. May 9th - STAAR: 7th Reading
3. May 10th - STAAR: 8th Science
4. May 11th - STAAR: 8th Social Studies
5. May 15th - Physicals for JH Boys (Starts at 3pm - will take students to the clinic on the bus, but parents must then pick them up.)
6. May 15th - 6th grade visit/tour to BJHS (10:30-11:45)
7. May 16th Camp Half Blood (More information to come)
8. May 17th - Old Jail Art Center Field Trip (Mrs. Escalon will send out the list)
9. May 18th - BJHS Awards Assembly @9:30 in the Bailey Auditorium - IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CEREMONY WILL BE A FRESHMAN ORIENTATION FOR 8TH GRADERS
10. May 18th - 6PM, Freshman Orientation for 8th graders
11. May 18th - Physicals for JH Girls (Starts at 3pm - we will take students to the clinic on the bus, but parents must pick them up.)
2. End of Year Student Accommodation forms must be complete by 5/11. (remember those were shared with you on Google Drive and they must be completed for all ESL kiddos you teach)
3. Grade Level Supply lists are due by 5/12......grade level team leaders have already been communicating this with you. (keep it reasonable....thanks)
Who's that JH Kiddo?
A BIG SHOUT OUT to Mrs. Bay for making a wonderful cake for Ms. Debusk's shower.....it was delicious!
I would like to thank Mrs. Boles for working so hard to put together Mrs. Debusk's wedding shower. You are appreciated.
Thanks to Sally for ALWAYS being a ray of sunshine in the office; her positivity helps keep me going.