by John Green
- Quentin Jacobson- he is sweet, kind , considerate and he thinks about others.
- Margo-she is Quentin's neighbor and she is someone who enjoys taking down abandon houses or buildings.
- Ben- he is Quentin's best friend , and he is someone who always get nervous and embarrassed . They call him Bloody Ben ( because they started a rumor about him.)
- Radar (Marcus)- he is nicknamed Radar because he looked like a guy on some tv show.
The book took place in Jefferson Park in Orlando,Florida.
Quentin Jacobson is in love with Margo (his next door neighbor) . After a night with quentin Margo went missing.She ran away from home and nobody knew where she went . Quentin thinks she might hurt herself .He is determined to find Margo and nothing will stop him from doing so .
Margo has gone missing (she ran away from home).
External conflict: Quentin thinks Margo will hurt herself on her own .
Internal conflict:Quentin is in love with Margo.
- "What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than just a person."
- "That always seemed so ridiculous to me that people want to be around someone because they're pretty it's like picking your cereals based on color instead of taste."
- "The town was paper but the memories were not."
- "She loved mysteries so much she became one."