February 6, 2020
Here's What Happened This Week
- On Monday the Kindness Club met after school
- On Wednesday there was play practice after school
- On Thursday the Sewing Club met
- Today 5th and 6th grade student representatives met with Dr. Leatherbarrow for Advocacy Part II
- Today we have play practice after school
- Tomorrow we have a Warwick Spirit Day to celebrate our Warwick Pride--wear maroon and white!
- Tomorrow, our Student Council will sell pretzels in the morning tomorrow to benefit Pennies for Patients. Pretzels cost $1 and will be sold in the Atrium, by the Gym, and at the School Store
- Tomorrow night is the PTO Sponsored Sweetheart Dance! Admission by pre-payment only. Space is limited. Doors open at 7 PM. The dance is over at 9 PM.
What's Happening Next?
- On Monday, February 10 the Kindness Club meets after school
- On Wednesday, February 12 Author Beth Ferry meets with Grades K-3
- On Wednesday, February 12 there is play practice after school
- On Thursday, February 13 there is play practice after school
- On Friday, February 14 there is a Professional Development Day for staff. No school for students. Happy Valentine's Day!
- On Friday, Valentine's Day, Warwick is hosting a blood drive in memory of Mrs. Alison Greenberg. What better way to share your love! There are still some donor appointments available. Please sign up using the Red Cross website and use the sponsor code: alisonsavengers
Note: Monday, February 17, is a school holiday in honor of Presidents Day.
Click here to see more events planned for Warwick during this school year.
REGISTER NEW STUDENTS for NEXT YEAR NOW
February Boomerang Youth Recognition
Warwick Goes Casual for a Cause!
During January, Miss Katie Lynn O'Donnell was selected and she chose the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Our staff donated $165 to CFF. Additionally, we held a Casual for a Cause day raising $585 for the CBSD teacher and family who lost their home.
For the 2019-2020 school year, Warwick Staff Members have raised a total of $1496 in support of others!
Advocacy Part II
Two Shirt Sales for Great Causes!
Reminders about Arrival and Dismissal
Late Arrival to School
Changing Your Dismissal Routine
For unforeseen changes, parents/guardians may notify the office before 3:00 PM by phone (267-893-4055) of the change. Because teachers are engaged with students' learning and will not be able to check their email during the instructional day, do NOT email or call the classroom teacher regarding changes in dismissal plans.
Blood Drive in Memory of Alison Greenberg
Friday, Feb. 14th, 1-6pm
Warwick Elementary School, Jamison, PA, USA
6th Grade Parent Middle School Orientation
Tuesday, Feb. 18th, 7pm
2900 Township 391 Highway
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Use this link to update your student's emergency information, check attendance, see immunizations, and more.
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- Having trouble finding that next great book to read. Try the "What Should I Read Next website: https://whatshouldireadnext.com.
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, call 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Stay tuned for NEW information on how to "clip" Box Tops without using scissors at all!
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.