Planting our Seeds..Setting Clear Intentions for 2014
Special New Year's Day Class
Planting Our Seeds...Setting Clear Intentions for 2014
NEW YEAR'S DAY CLASS @ 10AM WITH LI KULA TEACHERS DANIELLE SANNITO & DESIREE JOY
Special Class : Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Setting an intention is a powerful way to harness the energy of your practice towards your highest purpose as you move forward into 2014. Just as we work with the alignment of the body in yoga asana, we can also align our spirit through our heart's desire or sankalpa.
Class will focus on Seed Mantras, Asanas and your Seed Intention (Sankalpa) for 2014.
Please bring a journal and an Open Heart!
CLASS LED BY DANIELLE SANNITO & DESIREE JOY
Also coming in 2014...LIKY's 300hr Advanced TT!! Apply Today!!
Enhance your Skills & Inspire your community!
Training will include:
- Advanced Asana Practice & Sequencing
- An assessment to define your goals &/or dharma in order to find your niche as a yoga teacher/spiritual leader
- Internship opportunities
- Learn how to read the Subtle Body
- Exploration in developing effective class themes- for all levels
- The Development of strong Community Leadership skills & Community Activism
- Education in Astrology
- Education in The Anatomy of Movement
- Education in Yoga Therapeutics
- Education in Ayurveda Therapy & Nutrition
- Focus on Refining Teaching Skills-which include observation & verbal skills
- Advanced Studies of Yogic & Tantric Philosophy to serve your teaching
- Learn advanced hands-on adjustments
- Deep Exploration in Anatomy and Biomechanics
- Vedic Chanting
- Sanskrit language enhancement
- Learn how to create a transformative and inspiring class
- Deepen your understanding of various healing modalities to enhance your teaching
- Learn how to make a living as a yoga professional
- Study with accomplished Body-workers, Healers and Energy Medicine Professionals
$3200 due the first day of the training (in full) OR $3400 with payment arrangements
**Prerequisites: Please be aware that in order to participate in this 300 hour course you will be required to have already attended a 200 hour yoga teacher training course with us or any other yoga school first.