RED DEER FARM
At Rolling Hills Farm
Red Deer Farm at Rolling Hills Farm
Friday, Oct. 23rd, 11am-1pm
63 Pinnacle Drive, Catawissa, PA 17820
Pellets are sold in 1lb buckets for only $1 in our gift shop. The deer are eager to be fed by hand at the ledge of the wagon.
- One hour tour/bring your camera
- Feeding the deer
- Gift store-A variety of Deer meat items as well as deer related novelties for sale. They have the best deer antlers for dogs!! My dogs love them!!
- Lunch-Optional-There is a very small area where we can eat lunch if you choose after the tour.
OLS Hours: 60 minutes of Science & 60 minutes of Language Arts
***A note to parents:
RSVP by October 5, 2015
Please RSVP to Kim Salerno at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include student's name, teacher, grade
- Please include Parent/chaperon attending
- Please let us know if you are a new family so we may welcome you
- Please include names of all family/friends attending-please let us know if they are children or adults
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products or balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent, learning coach or other designated adult. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case of cancellation due to weather.
5. All PA Virtual events are tobacco free. Please do not smoke near or around any children or the outing facility.
Route 42 south through Catawissa to Route 487 south. Turn right onto Apple Drive at Rohrbach's Farm Market on top of hill. Proceed to stop sign and turn left. Go 1.3 miles, turn left onto Pinnacle Drive to first farm on left.
From Interstate 80, Exit 224:
Route 54 east through Danville. Cross river, turn left at light. At first crossroad, turn left onto Boyd Station Road. Go to Church, (about 6 miles), turn right onto Orchard Drive. Go .25 miles, turn right onto Pinnacle Drive to first farm on left.
Go 3 miles north of Knoebel's Amusement Park on Route 487 to the first 4-way intersection. Turn left onto Orchard Drive and go 2.5 miles to stop sign and turn left, staying on Orchard Drive. Turn left onto Pinnacle Drive to first farm on left.