Life As It Should Be Lived
Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Home | 1028 Square Feet | $2350
Delve Into The Details
- Exteriors communiate quality with thoughtfully detailed use of Hardi board and metal panel siding.
- Integral planters host lush landscaping in the pedestrian mews along your front door.
- Large windows define the homes architecturally and bring in the light.
- Generous ceiling heights create an expansive quality to the rooms. Some ceiling heights even reach 14 ft in select floorplans!
- Slab granite countertops and hardwoof floors give a sure sense of substance.
- Gas stoves and fireplaces are convenient and energy-efficient.
- Bedrooms have heavy Burber carpet which begs for bare feet.
- Kitchens appeal to gourmets with stainless steel appliances and ceramic tile floors.
- Bathrooms are richly appointed with tile floors and bathtub surrounds.
The Extras Make It Extraordinary
- Your private balcony or ground floor patio provides a personal place in the sun.
- The 24-Hour fitness facility will help you keep those resolutions.
- Work from home and still meet with clients. Expand your home office with the conference room.
- The community room is a place to mingle with your neighbors, watch a game or movie with friends on a large flat screen TV, or relax in the library.
- Rent the guest suite when visitors appear, and forget about cleaning when they leave.
- When your friends outnumber your chairs, host your party in the community room where you can play chef in the adjoining kitchen.
- Communicate with neighbors, track packages, or place maintenance requests from home with our online community portal.