Make life long connections with people from this amazing part of the world.
Investing in the future for our global partners.
Experience the simplicity of rural Kenya.
In 2015 Farmers Helping Farmers will celebrate its 35th year. As part of the celebration our organization is putting together an awareness tour. This is a unique opportunity to experience Kenya by living and working with rural Kenyans. During the venture participants will work with our Kenyan partners at our twinned schools, local shambas, womens groups and/or other potential Farmers Helping Farmers projects. The type of work will be influenced by the interest of participants.
- Must be a member of Farmers Helping Farmers or be willing to become one ($20 per year)
- Travel will take place in January/February 2015 for 2-3 weeks
- Cost is approximately $6500
- Farmers Helping Farmers will provide a safe, secure and meaningful experience.
- Weekend Safari included in price
Don't miss out on the chance of a lifetime to make a difference and experience Kenya first hand.
For more information please contact our organization.