RHS BlueJay Bulletin
Start of School Edition 8-16-21
Freshman Parent Meeting - 6:00pm in Auditorium
Senior Parent Meeting - 6:45pm in Auditorium
Junior Parent Meeting - 7:30pm in Auditorium
Sophomore Parent Meeting - 7:30pm in Library
First Day of School (In- Person)
- Any students who have not completed the residency process on the first day of school, will be sent home. You will receive an email today if you have not completed the online enrollment process. It will include information about how to proceed.
- If your enrollment portal is locked, it is due to your student's immunizations not being complete. You cannot register your student online until this is completed. You may send immunization records to mailto:email@example.com.
- If you need to pay fees in order to get your students schedule, RevTrak, using this link: Online Payment Portal
- Students will receive their new up-to-date schedules in their first hour class. When students arrive, they will locate their first hour class on the roster posters hanging in 4 locations in the building. Their first hour teacher will hand them a new schedule that they are to follow.
- If you were unable to complete enrollment prior to August 6th, you will need to provide transportation for the first two weeks of school. If you believe your bus information has not changed, students should be able to catch the bus at their regular stop. They will need to remember their bus number for the afternoon route. Those who enrolled on or before the transportation deadline will receive an email on August 18th from transportation regarding the bus number and bus stop location.
First Day of School (Virtual)
Student Services Staff Contacts
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohorts 2025 and 2022)
email@example.com (Cohort 2024)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2023)
email@example.com (Admin Intern and Activities Coordinator)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2025)
email@example.com (Cohort 2024)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Cohort 2023)
email@example.com (Cohort 2022)