End of Semester Reminders
AP Microeconomics and American Government!
Grades have recently been updated for students in Mrs. Bauries' American Government and AP Microeconomics classes.
Please take the time to look over the End of Course Reminders. There is important information regarding the upcoming Final Exam and Final Grade Information!
It is hard to believe that this is the last week of class. I want to take the time to thank everyone for their hard work, dedication, and support this semester!
- December 2nd: Last Day to Turn in Late Assignments from the November 21st due date for a grade.
- December 3rd: Final Exams Begin at 12:00am
- December 4th: Final Exams End at 11:59pm
- December 5th: The course closes at 11:59pm. Students no longer have access.
- December 11th: Grades will be available to students, parents, and facilitators.
- Teachers may not email grades or give them over the phone. Students must wait until they are released by their schools.
Dana A. Bauries, M.S.
Department Coordinator and Master Teacher, Social Studies
Georgia Virtual School
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Stay updated about GaVLTwitter/ Facebook/ Pinterest/ YouTube
GAVS Late Work Policy For Thanksgiving Break!
- Assignments submitted between Saturday 11/22 and Monday 12/1 will receive a 10% late penalty
- Assignments submitted through the end of the day Tuesday 12/2 will receive a 20% late penalty.
- All assignments are due prior to the exam window opening on 12/3 so assignments submitted after 12/2 will receive a zero.
- 12/2 is the last day to submit assignments for the Fall 2014 semester!
Module 6: Exam Change (AP Microeconomics)
1) Students will submit a screen shot of their score to the unit 6 short answer exam dropbox for grading.
2) Students will register for an USATestprep Account (See Padlet for instructions). Students will take the "medium" exam under EOCT Economics. Students will submit a screen shot of your score to the dropbox for grading.
3) The average of the two scores will apply to your Module 6 Short Answer Exam.
Both exams MUST be completed when the Module 6 Short Answer Exam is due, according to the due date on the 16 week schedule.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Final Exam Reminders:
- The Final Exam begins Wednesday, December 3rd at 12:00am
- The Final Exam ends Thursday, December 4th at 11:59pm
- Students will have one attempt to complete the exam.
- Once the exam is opened, the student must complete the exam and may not come back to it at a later time.
- There are no resets!
Final Exam Information: American Government Students
Final Exam Information: AP Microeconomics' Students
- The final exam will be available to students under "quizzes" on December 3rd at 12:00am. The final exam will close on December 4th at 11:59pm.
- There are 100 multiple choice questions on the final exam.
- Students will have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- The final exam is worth 20% of the overall grade in class.