Mrs. Carter's Adventures
October 18-23, 2021
Welcome to my Smore. I am so excited to begin this school year. I will post what we are learning in class on here every week. So, buckle up and come along on our this year's adventures.
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - This week we will continue to learn making predictions, answering and answering and asking questions.
- Writing - We will continue to learn about verbs (past, present, and future tense), and writing a complete sentence.
- Phonics -We will continue develop word structure knowledge, print concepts, phonics, spelling, and decoding.
- Math - This week we will finish graphing and begin learning about telling time.
- Science - This week we will continue to learn about matter.
- Social Studies - We will learn about past, present, and future.
ask, cat, ants, stand, have, big, drop, snip, can, as, lost, flag
We will have a spelling test every Friday. Then sentence is worth extra points if spelled correctly using correct capitalization and punctuation.
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me. I am available during my conference period (12:00-12:55), 903-737-7458. I am easiest to reach through email, firstname.lastname@example.org. I check it multiple times a day.
Contact us on Facebook. Search Justiss 1st Grade Crew to find us.