Volume 17 Issue 35 - Friday, May 13, 2022
Important Dates Coming Up for the Last Week of School
- Monday - Sunday, May 9-15 - ClusterTruck Dine-to-Donate - See flyer below.
- Monday, May 16 - Field Day
- Tuesday, May 17 - Best Buddies meeting in Cafe, 8:15-8:40am
- Tuesday, May 17 - SCE Senior Celebration, 8:00-9:15AM
- Tuesday, May 17 - Dine to Donate at Leo's Eatery - See flyer below.
- Thursday, May 19 - Popsicles and DJ during Recess, hosted by PTO and Student Council.
- Friday, May 20 - Ice Cream for purchase at Lunch, $1.25 (lunch account money or exact cash please)
- Friday, May 20 - Last Day of School
Field Day is Finally Here! Monday, May 16
Classes will rotate through 10 outdoor stations during one of three sessions, doing all the activities and having lots of fun.
Sessions and classes are detailed in the Field Day Volunteer Sign-Up Genius.
Students may get wet or muddy, covered in chalk, face-painted, and will have Kona Ice.
- Please be sure children are dressed for the activities and weather in comfy clothes and secure shoes. First Friday Shirts are a great option!
- Students will be outside and active for up to 2 hours. Please remember those water bottles and sunscreen.
- Please consider packing a full change of clothes and shoes (including socks and underclothes) for your child's comfort.
If you would like to Volunteer, please sign up through the Sign-Up Genius linked here.
You must have a current background check to volunteer.
Order Supplies NOW for students that will be attending SCE next year, 2022-2023.
It’s time for the library to collect all of the books!
Reading is an Excellent Summer Activity
For summer reading, please log in to Sora and Clever.
The Hamilton East Public Library has a wonderful summer reading program with prizes!
COVID Test Kits Available for Families
Test kits are available for families to pick up at the school, or if your student is being sent home from school with COVID-like symptoms, the nurse will offer to send a test kit home with your student.
Testing does not take place in the school by nursing but can be sent home for a parent/guardian to perform.
Each test kit contains 4 tests. The test kits expire in August.
ENROLLMENT FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS OPEN
Click to visit the HSE District Enrollment Page
- Ready to Enroll? - Follow the 3 Step Process Online: CLICK HERE
- Have a Kindergartener? To read more about Kindergarten Readiness: CLICK HERE.
Contact our school registrar, Cher McCord at 317-915-4270 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any registration/enrollment questions.
Current HSE/SCE students do not need to enroll for the next school year.
Withdrawing Students from SCE
If your student will not attend SCE for the 2022-2023 school year, please notify our school registrar Cher McCord at email@example.com or call 317-915-4270.
STEM Index Card Tower - How Tall and Strong Can You Build?
STEM Magnets - Why do magnets attract some things but not everything?
Lunch for May 16-20
Monday - Cheese Pizza or French Bread Pizza
Tuesday – Cheesy Breadsticks
Wednesday – Chicken Nuggets
Thursday - French Toast and Turkey Sausage
Friday - Cleaning out the Freezer - A variety of favorites will be available
Also Friday - A variety of ice cream is available for purchase for $1.25 (students can use lunch account money, or exact cash, please).
We'll have ice cream sandwiches, ice cream bars, fudge bars, and vanilla ice cream cups.
Fishers Boys Basketball Summer Camps
- Middle School Elite: May 24,25,26, Grades: Incoming 6,7,8,9
- Summer Skills Camp: June 20,21,22,23, Grades K-8
Connect with Fishers coaches and players and enjoy innovative, Game-Driven player development that will improve your game!
For more info & to Register: https://fisherstigersathletics.com/2022/05/09/boys-basketball-summer-camps/
Mudsock Youth Athletics Updates
Fall Program Registration Now Open
What will you play? Registration for football, cheerleading, soccer, girls volleyball, cross country, field hockey, fall baseball, fall softball, boys lacrosse stick skills and high school rugby sevens is officially open with wait lists forming after May 31st. Register now at myathletics.com. Find fall season information from our leagues here.
We want everyone to play. Mudsock Youth Athletics offers full and partial registration scholarships to children who qualify for free or reduced lunch within the Hamilton Southeastern School District. Families must apply and be accepted during our open registration period. For more information, please call 317-845-5582 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.