Challenge Early College HS - PTO
Dear PTO Parents, Teachers, Staff, and Community Members,
May 11, 2023
We invite you to join Challenge ECHS PTO for the 2023-2024 School year. Our goals are to create a strong and supportive PTO and promote parent involvement in the school and community.
The PTO depends on your annual voluntary donations to keep all sorts of wonderful things happening for the students, teachers, and staff at Challenge ECHS. Click here to view membership levels.
In the past years, the PTO sponsored teacher luncheons and appreciation week, provided free treats for the entire student body; supplied prizes for school-sponsored events, awarded grants to various campus programs, and provided volunteer support to several on and off-campus events.
The PTO welcomes you to join our meetings to raise your concerns and contribute your ideas and talents to better our school. Our meetings are generally held on the second Thursday of each month. All meeting dates and activities will be posted regularly on our PTO school bulletin board and our WhatsApp Chat.
We would like to thank you in advance for your support and generous donation and appreciate your involvement to support our school. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Challenge ECHS PTO President
Yolanda Mendoza: PTO President
Manisha Dalwadi-Brahmnbhatt: PTO Vice President
Yazmine Marquez: PTO Secretary
Elva Martinez: PTO Treasurer
Events and More
- PTO Welcoming incoming 9th grade parents - Eagle Signing Day - June 20
- PTO Volunteering and Supporting Students - Senior Breakfast May 24 7:30am to 9:30am
- PTO Volunteering and Supporting Students - Rose Ceremony - May 24 - 2pm
- PTO Appreciating our Teachers - Friday Social - Social Ice Cream and Banana Splits! - Friday, May 12
- PTO Meeting - Thursday, May 11 - virtually - Zoom
- PTO Membership
- PTO Mothers Day Celebration at Challenge
- EMERGE Program,
- Status as Today
- PTO Board Meeting - Wed, May 10
- PTO Appreciating our Teachers - Trail Mix Bar - Tuesday, May 9
- PTO Appreciating our Teachers - Continental Morning - Monday, May 8