Fourth Grade Newsletter 9/25/14
Brought to you by: Miss Hartman's Class
This weeks newsletter is brought to you in video format thanks to the Room 216 NEWS TEAM!
Whats Happening in READING?
Whats Happening in WRITING?
Whats Happening in SPELLING?
Whats going on in MATH?
Whats happening in Technology?
We sent two news reporters to the other classes to report on other happenings in fourth grade this week...
Mrs. Davis introduces the RV service dog, Delta, to Mrs. Wales students.
Miss Dolezal talks to her class about the spelling lesson.
Mrs. Francis' students working together to complete their spelling on Google Classroom.
Specials Schedule for the Week of September 29th
Monday- Day 4
Tuesday- Day 1
Wednesday- Day 2
Thursday- Day 3
Friday- Day 4
From the Teachers!
- New math fluency games put on the website
- On the math page of our website under Quarter 1 you will find the Chapter 2 Go MATH! Symbaloo. This is a great resource for your child to use at home for extra practice.
- Please make sure your child is bringing their Chrome Book to school everyday, we use them often and it makes it very hard on the student when they forget theirs at home.
- Ridgeview was kind enough to provide each child with one pair of earbuds. Some of them have broken since the beginning of the year. If your child breaks their ear buds you can send a dollar to school with them and we will get them a new pair. Also, students may bring their own pair of head phones if they wish.
- Check with your child's teacher to ensure that you have signed up for a Conference time.
- Thanks for your partnership in your child's education!
Miss Jaysa Hartman
Mrs. Jen Francis
Mrs. Emily Wales
Miss Katie Dolezalkdolezal@liberty.k12.mo.us