The Mustang Club
BVN's Parent Boosters' Newsletter ~ January 18, 2023
The COUNTDOWN is ON! T-Minus 10 Days to the Buckaroo Bash!
BUCKAROO BASH – Annual Parent Party!
The Buckaroo Bash is almost here - January 28, 2023! Here is what we need help with:
1. Get your tickets NOW! Register your attendance to this super fun parent social HERE and take advantage of the low price before they go up or sell out.
2. We still need help gathering donations for our silent auction. Please email Brandi Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help!
· Were you gifted items or gift certificates over the holidays that you know you will not use? We will take them!
· If you have connections to events – Sporting, Performing Arts (Concerts/theater), Artwork, Experiences/Parties (tours, wine tasting party, boat parties, scenic rooftop destinations), Hospitality industry (hotel & travel), Trips/Time Shares, Airlines, Amusement Parks, Wineries, Breweries, Personal services (Will and Estate Planning, Life Coach, Dieticians, Home repair/cleaning, etc.…), any idea is a great idea! Please contact Brandi Robertson at email@example.com
Please keep in mind the funds raised on January 28, 2023 will go to extracurricular activities available to kids at Blue Valley North High School, including all athletic sports teams, performing arts, cheer, dance, band, choir, and many other extracurricular activities.
Your 2023 BVN Buckaroo Bash Co-Chairs
Brandi Robertson and Rachael Orth
BVN Senior Tile order open! Due by Tuesday, Jan. 31
One of the many traditions we have at BVN includes the opportunity for parents to purchase a wall tile commemorating their student's time at BVN that will be added to a dedicated section within the school along with other 2023 classmates.
Our goal is to have the tiles installed before Class Day on May 19, 2023, which means that we need to have orders finalized very quickly. Therefore, we are asking that you please place your order by Tuesday, January 31st. You do not need to join the Mustang Club to purchase a tile.
Please use the following link, and find the order on the Senior drop down menu: https://bvnpbc.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/219155
Calling all Junior and Senior Parents – we need a few volunteers for some upcoming senior activities:
- 2-3 parents to help with the Senior Picnic / Class Fun Day to be held in May this year.
- 1-2 parents to assist with the Senior Class Day program.
Please reach out to Bo Panknin firstname.lastname@example.org to help!
CHECK OUT THE WINTER ACTIVITY GUIDE!
This is a great way to see photos of the athletic teams & performing arts students, find out more about their coaches and directors, and read a greeting from the BVN Principal & the Mustang Club Presidents.
Additionally, please take note of the advertisements from our corporate partners and give them your business whenever possible. We thank them for their support of the Mustang Club and our Blue Valley North students.