How to Register Your Child
Sycamore Drive Early Childhood Learning Center
Online Registration Process for Fall 2023
The Realtime Registration link https://www.fridayparentportal.com/hazlet/preregistration
will bring you to the district pre-registration portal, where you can complete all required data for your student and upload the mandatory required documents. Once you have completed the pre-registration you will receive an email from Realtime (firstname.lastname@example.org) with document upload instructions.
We anticipate that immunization and health forms that are required to be filled out by a physician will not be available at the time of submission. We realize that well visits are scheduled once a calendar year, so you may only have last years physical at the time of registration. Please email all immunization and health forms to Nurse, Karen Rizzo. email@example.com (File size cannot exceed 25 MB).
After review of your pre-registration information Mrs. Venus Chionchio will contact you to schedule an in person appointment to provide the original birth certificate. No copies may be accepted per district policy.
In order to make your registration as smooth and efficient as possible, you will be able to upload the required documents. We ask that you have the following information and documentation ready:
- Child's birth certificate or current passport (an original birth certificate with raised seal must be provided in person)
- Home Language Survey-Parent/Guardian Questionnaire
- Four proofs of residence: Recent within the past 3 months
- Property tax bill, deed, lease, mortgage statement, signed letter from landlord, notarized, and other evidence of property ownership, tenancy or residency (one form must be from this category.)
- Utility Bills
- Valid Drivers License
- Voter Registration
- Financial Statements
- Delivery Receipts
- Court order
- State agency agreement and other evidence of court or agency placement or directive.
- Receipts, bills, canceled checks and other evidence of expenditures demonstrating personal attachment to a particular location or, where applicable, support of student.
- Documents pertaining to military status and assignment.
- Any business record or document issued by a governmental entity
Immunization Record: Showing Month/Day/Year of each vaccine your child has received to date. The documents must indicate the student's name, the name of the doctor, or clinic and the signature and/or stamp of the doctor. Failure to provide appropriate information may result in your child not being able to enroll in school. Any questions, please contact the school nurse.
Living with another family in Hazlet? Please read carefully:
Owner of the home needs to complete an affidavit of domicile. It must be notarized and uploaded before registration can be completed.
Custody Papers, Court Orders, Proof of Legal Guardianship, Foster Parent Papers:
These documents are only required in situations regarding parental rights, limitations due to divorce or separation or other legal issues. Custodial affidavit completed and uploaded as necessary.