5 Steps of Risk Assessment
What to look for when trying to reduce risk and make plans.
- Identify the hazard-Look for hazards that can hurt people inside the venue.
- Decide who might be harmed and how-When a hazard is found decide who might be in danger and how it would happen.
- Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions-When you have the first to figured out, come up with precautions and a plan of action in case something does happen.
- Record you significant findings-Write down the things that you find significant about the venue.
- Review your assessment and update if necessary-Look over you assessment and look to update it.