Stem Cutting Plant Propagation
By: Maddi Tollinger
Be sure to make the cut just below a node.
2. Remove all of the leaves, except the top ones, using scissors or pruners.
3. Dip the cuttings in the bleach solution (10% bleach is good) for about ten seconds.
4. Rinse them in cold water (sink or purified).
5. Using a skewer make a hole in the propagation soil.
6. Dip the cutting in rooting hormone and place it in the hole made by the skewer in the soil.
7. Place the cutting in a warm, wet environment.
8. Place a plastic bag over the pot.