January 31- February 4
Masks are REQUIRED!!
Students should wear masks to school each day.
Morning Drop Off
Students MUST be dropped off through the car rider line. Do not pull up in the parking lot and let students off.
ALL Transportation Changes MUST be sent in BEFORE 2 P.M.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR STUDENT TO SCHOOL IF THEY ARE SICK!!
100th Day of school is February 7th (as of right now)
Kindness Party changed to February 18th
Families: If you have a need and would like attention from the Family Resource Center, please complete this form by clicking below. Mrs. Bray will follow up with you within 24-48 hours. If it is an emergency, please call 733-7046.
Transportation Changes and Excuses
ANY and ALL Transportation Changes should be sent to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation email.
Transportation changes MUST be sent BEFORE 2 p.m. to ensure student transportation is correct.
If your child attends practices or stays for clubs, please send that change to ensure your child gets to the correct place after school.
All doctor and parent notes must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breakfast is served each morning from 7:25- 7:50. Students who would like to eat breakfast at school need to arrive by 7:50 each morning.
School Based Decision Making Council (SBDM)
SBDM Members: Kaitlin Main- Parent Rep, Lee Wilson- Parent Rep, Nicky Keller- Teacher Rep, Patrick Webb- Teacher Rep, and April Wilhoite- Teacher Rep.
Change of Clothing
Clothing is available on an emergency basis, but supply is limited. If the FRC does not have your child's size and clothing is not in their backpack; a call home to bring clothing will be necessary. Thank you for your help.
Chromebook Repair Fees
Click the link to view the current repair fees for Chromebooks and chargers.
Breakfast and Lunch are FREE
School breakfast and lunch are offered daily. All meals are free for students.
● Due to federal meal guidelines, restaurant food/meals are not permitted at school for BREAKFAST or LUNCH.
● Students may bring lunches from home, however glass containers and carbonated beverages are not permitted.
Please keep Infinite Campus (IC) Updated
Also, if you have an address change or a phone number change, please update those in IC as soon as possible.
If you need assistance logging into IC, please contact the office @ 859-733-7040.
MCES PTO has an Amazon Smile Account. If you shop on Amazon, you can earn money for our school at NO extra cost to you!
ARRIVAL PROCEDURES FOR CAR RIDERS
● Student drop off begins at 7:25 a.m. Please be aware that traffic begins to back up around 7:35 a.m. Students not in their classrooms by 8:00 a.m. are tardy.
● Students should be ready to exit the vehicle quickly via the passenger side doors near the sidewalk when given the go-ahead by school staff.
● For safety reasons, do not go around other cars to exit the line.
● For safety reasons, drivers should not get out the vehicle.
● Do not use your cell phone while you are in the line. Distractions are a safety issue.
● Please carefully utilize both lanes at the bottom circle to avoid traffic back up on Tapp Road.
● MCES staff will open the car door for those students who need assistance.