LIFT Weekly Update
All about the Student Ministry at First Baptist Covington.
Summer is here in full force, and we are not slowing down! This week at LIFT, we'll have a little beach-style worship, free music giveaways, and the final message in the series on Grace! And remember, next Wednesday June 12 is the only Wednesday that we don't have LIFT this summer, since many of us will be at Summer Camp.
This Sunday night at LifeLine we are taking a trip to Factory Shoals! Be at the Annex at 5:30pm in a swimsuit to go. We'll be back by 7:30pm. Definitely bring a towell!!! Then, next week we'll enjoy a summer Movie Night!
We are really excited about Summer Camp next week. Please be in prayer for our students as we join with thousands of other students in worship and work hard running 2 backyard Bible Clubs. You can connect with us at camp by sending emails to specific people and even listen to our worship services LIVE all by clicking HERE!!!
Summer Camp 2013
Final Payments are due before we leave. Pray for us as we go!
One mind blowing weekend coming up July 26-28!
Our Annual LIFT Lake Day is July 3rd! Don't miss it!
Last Week's Message from LIFT
· When you mess up, how do you usually try to make up for it?
· Why is it impossible for us to make up for our sins?
· From the list in Titus 3:3 of the ways we are hopeless, which things stood out to you? “For we ourselves were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another.”
· Why did God give us grace?
· How did he do it?
· What do you get out of it?
· What does it mean to say that Jesus is the ultimate expression of God’s grace and goodness?